About Me

Welcome to Journal of Healing Master!


I'm Naim, 28 years old. I live in perak in the heart of Malaysia. I currently working at Veterinary Research Department. I did a lot of animal experiment and a lot of study about Zoonotic Diseases.


Last year, i start learn Kundalini Reiki system and manage to the master level. Now, i practise more and more Reiki everyday and seeking new style of Reiki. It's a wonderful and easy healing technique that i found on earth. It has changed my life.


For those who request Remote-Distance- Healing, please understand that as soon as i got your message or email, i already sent Reiki Healing Energy to you but i just cant reply your message at that moment. So dont feel upset and be patience about that :).


l hope you'll have a wonderfull pleasent stay at my humble blog. Please browse around, see if you or other people such as your family or relatives or your friend can take some usefull information about reiki or spiritual development.


Happy Reiki to you...

0 comments:

Say Something Here!